11 mars 2012

Fallen Angel..

 The weekend - it's all about the glamour and party. At least in the evenings. So, when you wake up the next day, things might go a bit slower than usual. But it's ok. Relaxing.

 This Tuesday Sarah turned 21 years old. This Friday we celebrated her. Not "big time", but an evening in Heswall was alright. Except for being throwed a lime slice in my forehed, it was a nice evening.
 Yesterday, Saturday, Marko (one of the Italian guys that we've got to know) had his birthday. A surprise party was arranged in his honour. Lots of Italians, Liverpool people and Polish (?) people were present. And of course - me and all the aupair girls. A whole bunch of nationalities! That's so fun, I think. It was like.. almost 10 different countries in a small, but still very (VERY) posh flat..
 Thank you for the evening and for the whole weekend - Sonja Marion Sarah Celi Mathilde!

 Ok, so today, I'm a bit tired. I feel absolutely perfect though, because I always feel fine after a night out (knock on wood..). And what could be better than a walk in the wild? Not much, but I ended up in the cemetery.. Hmm.. Really gets my mood to an higher level.. Oh well, I got some nice (?) pics and some fresh air anyway. I'm satisfied. And here's the result of an afternoon at "the cemetery":






4 kommentarer:

  1. hahah awww... jag gjorde den privat hehehe men tar tillbaks det nu bara för din skull åkeiii!! <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Damn vilka fina bilder du tar <3333

    SvaraRadera
  3. sv. tack! fotar med en nikon d90, använder oftast kitobjektivet & redigerar i photoshop cs5

    SvaraRadera